Tuesday 6 December 2016

Day 80, Post-Op Birthday Erotique Blues: Tuesday, December 6th!

A timid question will always receive a confident answer. -Charles John Darling, lawyer, judge, and politician (6 Dec 1849-1936)



Dear Patrick, I hope you enjoy yet another annual special occasion and your birthday celebrations. Wish we were there with you to drink to your health and happiness but I am sure other friends and family will make you feel really good. Please tell Corinne I am getting lots of admiration for her Christmas Tree brooch - not something they have seen much of here in London. An absolutely wonderful gift. Thank you to you both. Take care and, assuming you make it through your 69th partying, I look forward to speaking soon. Much love, Rosemary XX
 

Jill Roth‎ to Patrick James Happy Birthday friend. Wish we could have a celebratory scotch with you. Joanne Trueman‎ to Patrick James DunnHappy birthday.Judy Gray‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy birthday from your Goldie locks family in stormy Manitob Wayne Sutherland‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday old man. Hope you have a great day! Things are busy here as is in every household so have not kept up with email. Bet your Open House was a success. We have been ticking along here but with a few more days of babysitting keeping it lively. It seems to be a little easier as Kian gets older. Our best to all of your household plus.. xoxo Brenda Brenda McMorland‎ to Patrick James Happy day!
Chloe Alexis Dunn‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday D!!!!! Love you lots and lots, enjoy your day, kitten snuggles all for you!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜»πŸ·❤️ Carol Riera Happy Birthday, Paprika! Celebrate in style as I know you will! Chloe Alexis Dunn with Corinne Durston and Patrick James Dunn Happy 69th Birthday to the best Dad (Patrick James Dunn) a girl could have!!!! A Dad who loves to live life to the fullest!!! Celebrate all occasions and document it all along the way!!!! πŸ·πŸŽ‰❤️πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ˜»πŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚❤️πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ˜»πŸ˜Š❤️❤️❣️πŸ·πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ·
[Stephen Carthew I think this is the New Years marathon at Harcourt North, runnin with Maggie by day, drinkin with everyone else for the rest o th tim

Kathleen Gray
Kathleen Gray And you're wearing our shirt...
Chloe Alexis Dunn
Chloe Alexis Dunn Lol!! Oh Patrick was really the life of the party wasn't he!!!
Kathleen Gray
Kathleen Gray Was?? Chloe Alexis Dunn Is !!! Oops ]Sylvie Roy πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰


Carol Riera
Carol Riera ❤️❤️❤️πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Ni Cole Marie
Ni Cole Marie Look at that young stud :) happy happy birthday Patrick James Dunn

Katie Maness Hansford
Katie Maness Hansford Definitely document it! But try to stretch out the text a bit more will ya? Happy Birthday Patrick James Dunn! 😘

Nao Bolliger-Hirano
Nao Bolliger-Hirano HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARTRICK!⚘πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Tim Kelly
Tim Kelly I've been waiting for years for Patrick James Dunn to be 69 lol

Douglas Jameson
Douglas Jameson The year of all those bad jokes, wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Gail Marie Boivin
Gail Marie Boivin Happy Bithday ole PD πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

Michele Darrow-Sutherland
Michele Darrow-Sutherland Belated birthday wishes ❤️❤️
 
Hello Bridge Folk! Am happy to host at Burns Street tomorrow evening but Lady Dar won't be playing as she will be enjoying Christmas Cheer with her Book Club. Let me know who is available and interested and we'll plan accordingly. Fondestos from Lady Dar, busy making meatballs, as I scribe. Cheers, Patrizzio! Pic: Possible bridge prize! Thank you so much Patrick and Corinne for such a fun evening! It was great seeing everyone and your snacks and meal were truly delectable! Thanks again! Pam

Jennifer Gold‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday!!!Happy birthday, just a quick note to wish you a happy birthday. May  your glass always be half  full of a red as wicked as your sense of humour. Love from your west coast tippler. Have fun Steve Cobbin…Sylvie Roy‎ to Patrick James Dunn Bon anniversaire my friend Patrick! Mes meilleurs souvenirs Γ  Hotel Kits xxxSylvie Roy πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Hi Patrick, If there is room at a table I would gladly join you guys to check if I still remember anything. Cheers, Mike Hello Patrick, I think my eyes can stay open until 10pm tomorrow night, and my brain needs some teasers as well.
If there are enough bridge enthusiasts I will be there. Cheers, Jos 
Hello all; I'm sorry I will be missing bridge tomorrow night! I'm going to see Quartette in Oliver.... Have fun! Pam  Hi Patrick, Thanks for organizing Bridge. I am going to the wine dinner at Brodo tomorrow night so I won't make Bridge. Pam 




Ayn P shared Chloe Alexis Dunn's post Happy birthday to our favorite family dictator! See you in L.A. Poppa xoxo!! Penny Doorbar‎ to Patrick James Dun
Happy birthday Patrizio from madcap and Penelope in Tenerife xx Morana Peric‎ to Patrick James Dunn Zagreb, Croatia · Happy birthday, dear Patrizio! :) Hope to see you soon somewhere! Colleen Teahan Waldron‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday Patriccio!!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ·πŸ‘ Live long and prosper!!! Rebecca Ann to Patrick James Happy happy Birthday Patricio!!! For he's a jolly good fellow!!

Dear Patrizzio, Happy 64th!! You still aren't retirement age yet. Just wanted to add to George's birthday note and say we are sending tons of happy birthday wishes to you from both sides of the Salish!! Is this wonderful bike trip a gift to yourself? It sounds amazing. G and I need to chat and figure out what are plans are. We are holding out for one of these house sitting gigs so it is difficult to make any commitments just yet. It would be so much fun to see you and Corinne en Europe! What are your plans for your special day? Will Chloe be joining you? Enjoy all that delicious food and wine. Have a memorable day with Lady Dar and all your pals! Unfortunately, we won't be able to join you and Corinne for your party on the 10th but will be with you in spirit. Thinking of you. Warmest wishes. Love Jane
Bill Dempster‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday Pat and many more to come... Cheers..Bill Dempster Joe Meikle‎ to Patrick James DunnHappy birthday Patrizio. Have a Wine time! Nicole Lymann‎ to Patrick James Dunn Dear Pat, wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon!Nao Bolliger-Hirano HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARTRICK!⚘πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ MichΓ¨le Lymann‎ to Patrick James Dun all the best dear hostfather ��Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Patrick Happy Birthday to you. ���� May you have a very special day. Cheers, Gerry and Dawn
Hello Josinta and Michaelo, et al! Glad that the Summerlandians feel confident enough to take on the Pentictonites! I'll let you two organize driving but we'll be waiting with open arms, full wine glasses and sleighfuls of pre-Christmas bridge prizes! Look forward to seeing both of you world-wide-travelers and hearing some of your stories! We will miss The Two Pamelas but we know you will certainly enjoy your various, alternative  social engagements as they both sound more than wonderful
Sara Jane McGillivray‎ Happy Happy Birthday, Pat!! Happy birthday Patrick! Love Colin and Gail ! ������✌️Alan Waldron‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday Patricio! May your wine be fine and your malt be aged..like yourself! All the best my friend!! Ryan Sutherland‎ to Patrick James Dunn Hip hip hooray!!! Megan Sutherland‎ to Patrick James Dunn
Happy Birthday Pat!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
We hope you're having a lovely 69th birthday, Pat. You make it look easy! Best wishes for a year filled with health and good times with loved ones. Love, Maya

We are just back from Cherry Lane where Lady Dar bought me a wonderful 69th birthday present of a pedicure! I can now hike and cycle in bare feet! Must away as the first round of hors d'oeuvres, [scallops dusted with basil paste], are waiting for me to open a bottle of wine, a 2013 Painted Rock Syrah, 14.9%, to be followed by lamb sausages, (a sustainable, anti-oxident green vegetable, (not winter kale!), yet to be decided, and a mixed saladin. Dessert wine will be a 2013 Black Widow Port, 19.2%, in front of the glowing fire, avec purring felines, both human and four-footed! Cheers, An Older, Yet Certainly Wiser, Patrizzio!
Takagaki Toshiko‎ to Patrick James Dunn· Happy Birthday, Patrick!
Cheers to my fabulous host fatherπŸŽ‰
Hi Patrick, Jos, First of all, happy birthday to you....dear Patric... and I have to apologize, but I almost forgot - tomorrow is Mariola's birthday, so it would be just rude for me to leave her alone that evening. Therefore I have to decline such a nicely shaping gathering, but I want to be with her to celebrate together with a sip of "Seleccion de Maestros" Havana Club rum :-) Till next game, Cheers. Mike Dermot Shirley added a new photo to Patrick James Dunn's Timeline.

I have been thinking about you today and wish you all sorts of wonderful stuff. I hope you had a great day and celebrated in style :) Much love to you and Corinne. E Happy birthday Patrick! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for the coming year. Pam Happy Birthday Papa! Hey hope you had a great 69th birthday! I tried calling you earlier but left a message. Can't wait to see you all for the holidays. For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, WHICH nobody can deny! Love Alex and Samantha Happy Birthday Patrick! I just noticed some fabulous photos of you on Facebook and was thinking you haven't changed a bit! You still look amazing in pink and love to socialize:) Hope you had a fantastic day! Lots of love and best wishes for the coming year! Take Care, Ariane ��������

Illustration: Leah Palmer Preiss
PatriΓ§io, I am overwhelmed with your generous offer of hospitality, to come when I please and stay as long as I want! I will therefore come tomorrow (Wednesday) as the weather forecast is favourable … they say it will snow again on Thursday, in which case it would take me 4 hours to just get out of Vancouver! In addition to the master bedroom and a key to the malt cabinet, I will also require a shapely young female bath attendant who will double as a masseuse and waitress. I plan to stay until the malt cabinet runs out. While there, we can discuss your shelving project. It may be that I can do a lot of pre-fab here, where I have all the stuff I need. For example, I may have to run the boards through my thickness planner just so they are super smooth for staining etc. We can also decide on fasteners, etc and I will visit again in the Spring to complete construction.




And, let’s consider the fact there are a lot of antique shops on Main street. Maybe I can find something that fits that requires just refinishing. The options are endless. I hope this all suits your fancy! Me, I am really looking forward to his break in my rather social-less existence and will arrive complete with trekking poles. cheers//bjp

Jim Hillson‎ to Patrick James I hope you had a great day. I hope you opened a bottle of scotch that is at least as old as you! Sery Ambrosio to Patrick James Dunn Happy birthday Patrizio. Matt Hartman‎ to Patrick James Dunn
Happy birthday Pat. Mine follows soon! Matt Kari Morton‎ to Patrick James Dunn
Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous day πŸŽ‚

Hi Ragin'! Delighted that you feel confident enough to brave the interior roads! Leave as soon as you can as you are my bridge partner on Wednesday evening. Game starts at 6:30 pm! We Pentictonites, [You are an honourary Pentictonite, by virtue of your residence here, at Burns Street!], will take on The Brash and Over-Confident Summerlandians! I'll let you organize driving but I suggest Hope-Princeton, for a variety of reasons. Will be waiting with open arms, full wine glasses and sleighfuls of pre-Christmas bridge prizes! Look forward to seeing you and having many discussions over the course of your stay. Travel carefully and give us a shout when you have a minute, en route, to apprise of of your progress.

Patriçio, I Hope to reach Princeton! All the crystal balls - aka highway web cams - suggest that is the preferred route - not to mention the free pedicure at Manning Park! They used to give speeding tickets, but this attracts more drivers. Will report progress as I progress! You do have an enigma machine, right? looking forward! 4 no trump! cheers//bjp

Hi Patrizzio, Thank you for you interest to join the trip. What I do every year is that I ask for a deposit 150 EUR. The rest can be paid one month before the trip starts. Attached is the file with all the details your bank may need. To pay less for transfer of money I suggest you to pay the deposit more people together and to share costs. Note: this my account number is valid until the end of 2016, then I am going to change a bank. I look forward to seeing you in Europe. Katarina                     Hello Fellow Investors!
Have reached the magic number of 11 so wanted to let you know that the next stage of the process will soon be underway
. Since all but two fellow investor are in Vancouver, I'm planning to collect share payments when we are there for New Year's. Once I've consolidated the funds I will bring the completed Cask Order Form to the distillery to finish the Investment Agreement, in early January. At any rate, let me know what you think and I'll plan accordingly. Thanks again for your interest and support. All the best. Cheers, Patrizzio! PS: Don't forget about Open House! Ragin' is en route as I scribe!

Annemarie Bartlome‎ to Patrick James Dunn Bern, Switzerland · Happy Birthday and all the best!!!!!!!! Annamaria T. and Rudi R. Hi Patricio, Happy Birthday once again in case you did not see my posting on Facebook. I regret that we are unable to make it this time as I would really love to see you guys and others as well. Hopefully we can see you at the Valley when you are enroute to Vancouver and I can give you funds as well. Take care and talk soon. Cheers, Al Hi Patrick, We wish you a very special Birthday Year!  We meant to call but Rick got home too late and you were probably enjoying an evening out with Cora-Lee in your Pentiction Paradise at some fabulous nearby Winery. We can only imagine! Rick and Ruth Alan Waldron Love these pictures! You're right you are lucky to have such a vibrant and adventurous.father with such a great lust for life! Happy birthday Patricio! And many more my friend
Colleen Teahan WaldronColleen Teahan Waldron Happy Birthday again Pat Love and admire you and your undeniable youthful outlook and spirit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment