Monday 5 December 2016

Day 79, Post-Op Kelowna Costco Run Blues: Monday, December 5th!

Can anything be sadder than work left unfinished? Yes, work never begun. -Christina Rossetti, poet (5 Dec 1830-1894) 

Patrick and Corinne, Thank you for a lovely evening. You are great hosts. Dinner was delicious and the conversation was spirited. It was really nice to meet Sandy, another NB gal. Will you kindly pass on my contact info to her or her contact info to me? I was out of cards last night. Thank you again. Bill and I look forward to reciprocating once we are settled in our home. Pam

[Carol Riera, Qualicum Beach] ·
Hello Naramatians, Spumoni and Dirty Laundry Double Bass Lady! Thanks to everyone for all lovely wine and fabulous dessert, (Pamela), and for the more than scintillating company. Both Lady Dar and I enjoyed the evening immensely so pleased we were able to manage such a time together, given the busy time of year. [Norbert, you were sorely missed but Spumoni drank your share of the hootch so she was glad you were working!!!] Trust we'll see everyone next Saturday at our Open House. Until then, Fondestos from Lady Dar, busy baking mince-meat tarts, with help from Etta and Duke, I might add, as I scribe! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Dinner!

Hi Patrick, As much as I would like to meet those felines (and raid your single malts), we will not be able to attend. I have to be ready to go in and have my eye poked with a sharp metal object on Monday (injection into the eyeball), so can't risk disappointing the doctor. Maybe next year. Colin

Hi Patrick, Hope you are well. Am sorry not to have replied earlier but have had a few health issues to contend with. One being gout which has incapacitated me for the last couple of months on and off. Thought seriously about your offer but will decline as my scotch consumption is not very high  these days.
 

Will you be coming to Vancouver for the Rugby 7's again in the new year? If so I will hope to see you there. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Cheers, Richard  Don't worry, Branko. I'm sure none of the people on this list would prefer to have lived in Stalin's Russia. Poor comfort, though. So sorry to miss the open house. Too far from Stockholm. Kjell 

Patrick James Dunn look at what you were up to last year at this time!!!! Chloe Alexis Dunn 5 December 2015 ·This guy here is 68!!! Well almost.....Happy Birthday Daddy O!!!! To many more adventures, I love you❤️😘

Hi Patrick : Happy Birthday! I'm early but I thought I had better send the email right now while I clean my fridge. How's life ? I imagine you are entertaining , biking and writing. Life is good for us! I just went to New York City to hang our with Sam while he waited for his next residency interview. He has done 12 interviews for anesthesiology residencies -absolutely crazy system of application. Now he is back in Dublin until the 15th and he will return to the US for more interviews. Ron is fine - works too hard! I worked for Celtic Colours again - busy! I'm still teaching yoga and that's busy too however it keeps me mindful and healthy. Say hi to Corrine and all those that might be missing me-lol. Happy Birthday! Love Rhoda  

They don't come much boomer than you old friend. Love and best wishes.Stephen Carthew‎ to Patrick James Dunn Harcourt North, VIC, Australia Tim Kelly‎ to Patrick James Dunn Birthday Greetings from Down Under · Happy birthday Patrick, all the best. We miss you so much, God Bless. BellaGinette Bertrand to Patrick James Dun 69 my friend, welcome to what we can in French "l'age erotique"...only once in a lifetime!Hope you have a superday! JW Beverley Wittwer‎ to Patrick James Dunn happy birthday pat have a great dayRon Simmer You excel at enjoying life so assuming you are having a very happy birthday! Silvana Harwood‎ to Patrick James Dunn Have a great day patrick

Kitten pictures please!! I don't need to see the bridge photo series just kittens!!! ❤️ Hi Corinne & Patrick Thanks for the wonderful evening full of great company & delicious food! Norbert would have really enjoyed the evening! Thanks for the wonderful photos too! Hope to see you both at your open house on Saturday! I'll be there later as I heard the party will still be going strong! Cheers Sandy
hey Patrick, Thanks for inviting Sandy, looks like she was in fine company, and I'm sure treated to a great meal. see ya some where on the trails some day , I'll have to try your hootch another time cheers Norbert somewhere off the coast of the coast of Borneo, South China Sea

Brie Marriott‎ to Patrick James Dunn Feliz cumpleaños Pat!! 🎉Muchos saludos y abrazos!! 🍷😁 Dear Patrick, Best wishes and many happy returns of the day! To celebrate your birthday (and your 9 years of being a Friend of Laphroaig!) we would like to offer you a small online present from all of us here at the distillery.Margareta Maunsbach‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy birthday Patrick! Elly Cornelius‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday Patrick. We hope you are having a most wonderful wonderful day!! Hugs from OZ Elly & Tony x
[Alan Waldron Another beautiful day in the valley!]
Dear Patrick, I hope you enjoy yet another annual special occasion and your birthday celebrations. Wish we were there with you to drink to your health and happiness but I am sure other friends and family will make you feel really good.
Please tell Corinne I am getting lots of admiration for her Christmas Tree brooch - not something they have seen much of here in London. An absolutely wonderful gift. Thank you to you both. Take care and, assuming you make it through your 69th partying, I look forward to speaking soon. Much love,
Rosemary XXX
Maggie Carr So proud of 12 year old grandson, Elijah Carr, who made the U of A National team to represent Alberta in Oshawa at Nationals in July. Team also invited to a competition in Portugal the week before. June Burton‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy birthday, Patrick. Hope it's a good one! Your friends at Penticton Dentist/Enamel Dental Centre wish you a very happy birthday. We hope that you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing you again soon. See you soon! David Kessler to Patrick James Dunn Happiest of days, hoping the healing is so complete that you can ride to your heart's content! Sandi Phillips‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday Patrick!
Illustration: Leah Palmer Preiss
Carol Daglish‎ to Patrick James Dunn Hi Patrick, I hope you are celebrating your birthday in style. 🎈🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🎈 Love Carol xxx Heather MacIver Aucoin Meikle to Patrick James DunnHappy Birthday Patrick!Happy birthday. Winter has arrived !You are looking at our first . The blizzard has coated  that building 10 inches to go! Sandee Alastair Bird‎ to Patrick James Dunn Happy Birthday, Barbarossa!!Herb Roth Happy birthday Patrick James Dunn
Tummler, many happy returns young feller - from the frosty west side of the Salish Sea. You set a good example for all of us in health and in malt. Hope all is well with the Burns Street Hipster recovery unit. G'us an update on the rehab. As Amy Winehouse put it so succinctly 'Don't make me go to rehab, no no no...'.

Final inspection, hopefully first and last will happen here on Thursday morning if the inspector can get here. That prep has been my ball and chain for way too long now. The malt will be flowing when and if I get the nod.

We have been applying for house sits all over UK - Ireland, Scotland and Europe - for after May 2nd. With a bit o luck, we will snag a few here and there. From which we plan to cycle in grand loop de loops led my the grand master of the loop - should he so choose to show.

Morita says she would like to have a little frolic with the jazz legends. Let me know how they respond to that invitation. We could see how they like each other on a Skype call. Let us know when you are making your cameo appearance in the lower mainline. Maybe we can connect. Enjoy the day - be well and fond regards to all, G&J and Morita



 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment